Instagram

Instagram

Bloglovin

Follow

Tuesday 19 July 2016



      3 Things I Think Are Lovely...
    
     Hello!

        welcome to my first ever blog post...well, my first ever proper post anyway! Today I've decided to share with you 3 beauty that I've been enjoying. I would recommend all three of them and I hope you enjoy reading about them!
        
        Oh and just to let you know... They aren't in any particular order. My God, that's far too much unnecessary hassle for me on a hot summers day. Anyway, read away...




1. The Body Shop satsuma shower gel 

     Can you do for me just one thing? Next time you pass a Body Shop please please please go in and smell their satsuma range. The scent is so gorgeous. This shower gel is invigorating and  really wakes up your senses too. Leaves me feeling so fresh and awake!
    You can get your 250ml bottle here for £4. I think, for a good quality shower gel with the best scent its not too bad- doubles as a bubble bath also. Why don't you give it as a present?
      
     


2. Avon Clearskin Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Mask

     I actually got this face mask for Christmas last year and although I don't use it that regularly- Heaven forbid if i actually had time to put it on the suggested 2-3 times a week- when I do put aside 20 minutes to indulge I fall in love with it all over again. 
     Its dark grey in colour and helpfully turns to a lighter grey when its done its job- not really your average, pretty, flowery, girly face mask. Its such a satisfying  texture... Its like putting paint on your face (in a good way)!
     you can get one here for just £2.50. Absolute bargain!







3. Nivea Daily Essentials, Caring Micellar Water

     To be honest, about 6 months ago I'd never even heard of micellar waters let alone actually used one. I bought this one because it was the cheapest as the time thanks to a special offer...
     i don't use this everyday because i often find that using face wipes followed by moisturizer is quicker and more convenient for me (I'm all about those extra ZZZs in bed) but that's not to say this isn't a great product. I probably use this micellar water around 3-4 times a week. It never fails to leave my face make up free, deeply cleansed, hydrated and moisturized!
      Shop for your bottle here and let me know what you think!





     Thanks for reading! Let me know in the comments if you have three you think are lovely and be sure to check back soon for more posts! 



2 comments:

  1. Amazing blog! You're a good writer! I would love for you to read my blog! itsjustthatgirl123.blogspot.com

    Can't wait to see where this blog heads in the future! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Thank you so much- I've only just started blogging and so your comment means a lot!

    Ooh! Your blog seems so cool! I've just had a quick look and your content is very honest and fun! Will have a proper read through later! Xx

    ReplyDelete